RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS AND BOOK CHAPTERS
- Wilkinson D, Podlewska A, Banducci SE, Pellat-Higgins T, Slade M, Bodani M, Sakel M, Smith L, LeWitt P, Ade KK (2019). Caloric Vestibular Stimulation for the Management of Motor and Non-Motor Symptoms in Parkinson’s Disease. Parkinsonism & Related Disorders.
- Banducci SE, Daugherty AM, Biggan JR, Cooke GE, Voss MW, Noice T, Noice H, Kramer AF. (2017). Active Experiencing Training Improves Episodic Memory Recall in Older Adults. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. Available here.
- Ehlers DK, Banducci SE, Daugherty AM, Fanning J, Awick EA, Porter GC, Burzynska A, Shen S, Kramer AF, & McAuley E. (2017). Effects of gait self-efficacy and lower-extremity physical function on dual-task performance in older adults. Biomedical Research International. Available here.
- Cooke GE, Wetter NC, Banducci SE, Mackenzie MJ, Zuniga KE, Awick EA, Roberts SA, Sutton BP, McAuley E, Kramer AF. (2016). Moderate physical activity mediates the association between white matter lesion volume and memory recall in breast cancer survivors. PLOS ONE. Available here.
- Banducci SE, Ward N, Gaspar JG, Schab KR, Crowell JA, Kaczmarski H, Kramer AF. (2015). The effects of cell phone and text message conversations on simulated street crossing. Human Factors. Available here.
- Erickson KI, Banducci,SE, Weinstein AM, MacDonald AW 3rd, Ferrel RE, Halder I, Flory JD, Manuck SB. (2013). The brain-derived neurotrophic factor val66met polymorphism moderates an effect of physical activity on working memory performance. Psychological Science. Available here.
- Erickson KI, Barr LL, Weinstein AM, Banducci SE, Akl SL, Santo NM, Leckie RL, Oakley M, Saxton J, Aizenstein HJ, Becker JT, Lopez OL. (2013). Measuring physical activity with accelerometry in a community sample with dementia. Journal of the American Geriatric Society. Available here.
- Erickson KI, Miller DL, Weinstein AM, Akl SL, Banducci SE. (2012). Physical activity and brain plasticity in late adulthood: a conceptual and comprehensive review. Ageing Research. Available here.
- Erickson, KI, Banducci, SE, Akl, SL (2012). Relationship between exercise and cognitive processing studied by MRI in elderly people. Boecker, H, Hillman, C, Scheef, L, Struder, HK. Functional Neuroimaging in Exercise and Sport Sciences. Springer, NY. Available here.